Casey Anthony

Cassey Anthony.

Cassey Anthony.

Bayleigh Huelsenbeck, Reporter

What do you think the extreme on parental abuse? I think this way more extreme than you think Casey Anthony a 31 year old killed her Daughter. Her daughter was only two years old. Her name was Caylee Anthony. She was a cute, very original little girl.

Casey Anthony was born on March 19,1986 in Warren ,Ohio. Casey is one of two kids her parents are Cindy and George Anthony. Casey had a normal life she had a lot of friend she was in the group of good kids at school. She barely Graduated high school  she stared to slack in school.

Can you think of a reason to kill someone that’s done nothing to you? Casey Anthony had no reason to kill her daughter. A repetitive Question asked is “What did she every do to make Casey what to kill her.” A lot of reporter have got nothing out of Casey but a they have a few interview with Casey. Her main response to this question was she was hard to take care of and Casey was stressed at the time and didn’t mean to kill her.

It affected her I big way she has had a lot of trouble. She has a lot of court cases in the last few years. She has went thought more trouble killing her daughter than just asking for someone to take care of her. She had some very gross things like the police found a plastic bag filled with Caylee remains and skull in it.

Casey has faced a lot of charges she in jail for 4  years for lying. After jail she will be on probation for a long. She was covered by her dad. Casey and her father killed her by droughting her in the family pool.