Life Hacks For School

Allie Basinger, Writer

The first life hack is when you get finished with an essay or paper. Copy and paste it into google translate, and listen to it. It’s an easy way to find your mistakes and make sure it makes sense while reading it. These next ones can help you study, and you are more likely to remember stuff easily. Next time you’re taking notes, try to write in blue ink or a colored ink instead of just black ink. You are more likely to comprehend something and remember it if it is in color.

If you are having trouble remembering a speech you can read the first and last paragraphs first and skim through the middle. It’s just as effective as reading it all together and trying to remember the whole thing in order. Instead of trying to memorize it in order, read a page it page and at the end have a friend or parent ask you what you learned from that page.

The next thing is kind of weird, but it definitely works: Eat grapes. Eating grapes improves your brain’s ability to process new information. Also, if you chew gum while studying, and then chew the same flavor when taking the test you will remember more material. Eating chocolate while studying math will help improve you math skills.

If you are able to choose your own article topic for a paper, pick something that makes you mad, and it will make you rant for hours. The pages will fly by without ease. Short on a few words on an essay? You can actually add words to the end of your sentences or paragraphs and turn them to white font. Your professor or teacher will never know the difference and it will add to your word count.

“Pinterest.” Pinterest. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Apr. 2017./lifehacks